The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Green chemistry focuses on the topic of the environmental impact of chemistry, agriculture, including reducing consumption of non-renewable resources and technological approaches for preventing Environmental pollution. The origination, design, and application of chemical products and processes to reduce or to eradicate the use and generation of hazardous substances
- Track 1-1 Biomass and Bioenergy.
- Track 1-2 Nanoscience & Materials Chemistry
- Track 1-3 Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 1-4 Biological Chemistry
- Track 1-5 Green Engineering.
Agriculture and agri-food sector regarding green processing and provide strategies that can be used by the sector to enhance the use of environmentally friendly technologies for production, processing. Green products are, Energy efficiency, recycling, health and safety concerns, renewable resources, environmentally friendly, and more all go into the making of a green product
- Track 2-1 Food Engineering
- Track 2-2 Food science and technology
- Track 2-3 Food chemistry
- Track 2-4 Food Microbiology
- Track 2-5 Hygiene
The role of renewable energy solutions in diminishing climate change is proven. The massive reliance on fossil fuels and inefficient and outdated coal-fired power plants are one of the main reasons for the energy sector’s high contribution to global greenhouse gas emissions. As most renewable energy technologies provide electricity and renewable energy.
- Track 3-1 Bioenergy
- Track 3-2 Wind Energy
- Track 3-3 Marine Energy
- Track 3-4 Petrology
- Track 3-5 Biogas
- Track 3-6 Geothermal energy
- Track 3-7 Hydro and solar power energy
Agricultural chemistry includes the application of chemical insecticides, and chemical fungicides, chemical fertilizer, soil makeup, analysis of agricultural products, and nutritional needs of farm animals. Other new changes in agriculture include plant breeding, hybridization, hydroponics, gene manipulation, better management of soil nutrients.
- Track 4-1 Plant pathology
- Track 4-2 Soil science
- Track 4-3 Entomology
- Track 4-4 Environmental Horticulture
- Track 4-5 Agronomy
- Track 4-6 Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
Environmental pollution is known as the pollute of the biological and physical components of the planet. when nature does not know how to decompose an element that has been brought to it in an unnatural way then Environmental pollution takes place “The Environmental Pollution Is an Incurable Disease”
- Track 5-1 Environment and sustainable development
- Track 5-2 Air and Industrial Pollution
- Track 5-3 Waste Management
- Track 5-4 Water treatment
- Track 5-5 Climate Change
- Track 5-6 Environmental Health
Photochemistry is the research of chemical reactions develops from the exposure of light radiations. Light supplies the required energy to take place the photochemical reactions. Photochemical reactions take place by absorption of light
- Track 6-1 Mineralization
- Track 6-2 Photo physics
- Track 6-3 Photo electrode
- Track 6-4 Photobiology
- Track 6-5 Organic photochemistry
Green chemistry will be one of the most important fields in the future. these are related to chemistry, engineering, environmental science, material science, physics, and biology. Scientists, engineers, and industrialists are working together to promote the development of this field. Green chemistry will greatly contribute to the sustainable development of our society.
- Track 7-1 Atom Economy
- Track 7-2 Green solvents
- Track 7-3 Green Nanochemistry
- Track 7-4 Biosynthesis
- Track 7-5 Environmental toxicology
Eco-Catalyst offers the power of actionable data such as data, recycling pathways, environmental impacts, and waste characterization Catalysts are of massive importance in chemistry and biology. All enzymes are catalysts that impede the biochemical reactions necessary for life. Eco-Catalyst enables sound decision-making and begins the Profitable Sustainability.
- Track 8-1 Polymerization catalysis
- Track 8-2 Energy & Catalysis
- Track 8-3 Catalysts and Catalytic processes
- Track 8-4 Green Catalysis
- Track 8-5 Catalysis for Renewable Resources
- Track 8-6 Nano catalysis
Recycling and waste disposal are a way of life. Once we have made that choice to implement all the steps of recycling in our daily routines, and stick to that choice every day, recycling and waste disposal become second nature to us. Reuse and Recycling of material resources, including the circular economy.
- Track 9-1 Principles of waste management
- Track 9-2 Methods of waste disposal
- Track 9-3 Waste handling and Transportation
- Track 9-4 Recycling and Re-use
- Track 9-5 Liquid waste management
- Track 9-6 Energy recovery
- Track 9-7 Environmental impacts of disposal waste
Environmental biotechnology deals with the study of biotechnology that tags the environmental issue, such as the renewable energy generation or biomass production, by exploiting biological processes and removal of contamination It can be used to prevent, detect, remediate the emission of pollutants into the environment in many ways.
- Track 10-1 Global warming
- Track 10-2 Marine environment
- Track 10-3 Environmental & Green Chemistry
- Track 10-4 Animal Biotechnology
- Track 10-5 Applied microbiology
- Track 10-6 Plant & Animal Molecular breeding
Natural polymers also are used in construction and adhesives, food, food packaging, cosmetics, toiletries, and beverage industries, as well as the inks and paint industries. And it also includes the RNA and DNA that are so important in genes and life processes
- Track 11-1 Biopolymers and Biomaterials
- Track 11-2 Bioplastics
- Track 11-3 Copolymers & Fibbers
- Track 11-4 Bacterial polymers
- Track 11-5 Polymeric Biomolecules
- Track 11-6 Industrial aspects of Polymers
- Track 11-7 Vegetable oils
Materials from the ground such as sand, clay, and stone are green materials. They are the materials that have low embedded energy in their collection, production, or harvesting, transportation and use. The eminent green material scientists work with biological and chemical engineers to develop new and better researches in green materials. Let’s explore green materials!
- Track 12-1 Green Building Materials
- Track 12-2 Metal Fabrication
- Track 12-3 Smart Structures
- Track 12-4 Lignin Based Materials
- Track 12-5 Processing and manufacturing of green materials
Green engineering envelops the concept that arbitration to protect human health and the environment can have the highest impact and cost-effectiveness when applied early, in the design and development phase of a product or process.
- Track 13-1 Biochemical Engineering
- Track 13-2 Geotechnical Engineering
- Track 13-3 Ecological Engineering for Water Quality Improvement
- Track 13-4 Environmental Engineering
- Track 13-5 Environmental fluid mechanics
- Track 13-6 Aerosol Engineering